TAFE Blossom and Me


 ‘Gardens in Bloom’! Don’t get me wrong, nothing to do with Bridgerton. It’s TAFE in Baulkham Hills. Isn’t it fabulous?

I’ve spent a whole yr studying English in TAFE since May 2022. It’s such a lovely place. Tranquil environment, cosy classrooms, yet is located in a convenient spot. No wonder it is rated 4.5 among all TAFEs.👍👍

I'm having an extraordinary experience; being free from work and studying in my 50's, am I not? I've met classmates from different countries and backgrounds. How could you possibly imagine one still can make new and true friends after all those yrs in the hypocritical world? But yes, it is happening! Credit must be given to the teachers here. They are so professional in teaching. Their kindness and patience really impress me deeply. I am moved💖.

All in all, if you are a new immigrant like me, do enrol in a course in TAFE. Won't be disappointed. Agree?

Comments

  1. Sounds like you're enjoying your time at TAFE. Thanks for sharing, and for the compliments :). Carol T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!