The impressive colour in crime scene.


 I took this photo from the ABC evening news, because a stunning colour suddenly appear on the screen. That made me stop the TV and take a  photo of it. Unfortunately that was the crime scene. The police car's lights has refracted over the tree so that tree turned to vivid pink. The whole area was filled with vivid colour.

What an irony in the crime scene but don't you think that's beautiful?

I thought I should paint this beautiful tree. Actually I did try to paint that tree with vivid colour but that wasn't easy to make the same colour. I found it quite difficult to make it the same colour. Maybe I should go to the art supplier to find already made one.

Comments

  1. woah! It's wonderful, the mysterious magic of colours;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Metro vs Driving