Trip to Canberra


 Hi friends,

I would like tell about a trip to Canberra with my family. It was a weekend and we left early in the morning. There was a long road ahead and we took some sadwiches and fruit.

Along the way we stopped two times for rest and lunch. My grandsons needed to play and rest.

When we arrived in Canberra, we went to the Museum Questacon. It was great! This is an interactive science museum with tons of possibilities. We saw  experiments and science achivements. My older grandson Michael was gelighted with what he saw. I saw, for the first time, the Periodic table of Mendeleev with real elements.

We  were at the Museum for about 6 hours and had great pleasure and new knowledge. 

Have you ever been to this Museum?

If not, I recommend you to visit it. It's really cool!


Comments

  1. woOw , it seems you had great weekend, I should put visiting the museum in my future plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!