Building friendship is.


  Imagine what it would be like to be alone. It must be very sad to be alone. I'd like to share my thoughts with you.

  My son was invited to his friend's birthday party last week. He prepared a gift and a card my son wrote himself. My son exactly knew what his friend likes. So he chose Minecraft Lego as a gift and wrapped it. While at the party they seemed to be really happy and excited. They played and giggled together and he sang a birthday song for his friend. 

  Do they know how precious this time is for them? 

I think building friendships come from being together in joy and in sorrow. They could feel joyful and warmth much more in their life. We can't live alone. Building friendships is building a beautiful life. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!