Vivid light


 

Have you ever seen the Vivid Light Festival in Sydney? This is my first time to see it.

Before I saw it, I imagined there would be many Hi-technologies content in this show. Last Saturday evening, my husband,my daughter and I went to Sydney Harbor, where we saw the various artistic light projections on the Sydney Opera House and Harbor Bridge. The images appeared from different elements, and it looked like many different themes.

Then we went into the Royal Botanic Garden, which wasn't as crowded as outside. When we went to the garden, I bought a cup of mulled wine. It tasted so good, beyond expectation, and make me warmer. It was a little bit cold in the night. The picture shows the first scene in the garden. There were many fire torches in a field and two dragons' sculptures. The dragon sprayed fire. That was very funny! We raised our cups, it looked like the dragon made our wine hot, the fire sprayed on the cup. At that moment I pressed the shutter and took this picture, which recorded our happiness. 

Although we didn't see any special things in this light show, it didn't mean there were no other superior shows.

When we went home, I saw some amazing scenes on the website, and short videos on the internet. There were many beautiful and hi-tech scenes in this show. There were drones shows in the sky.

All in all, we had a lovely night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!