Happy birthday Thomas 🥳🎂


How children grow up so fast! Do you agree with me? In my opinion I feel that children grow up so fast. Yesterday was Thomas' birthday, he is my dear nephew. I couldn't be with him because he lives in Colombia and I am living in Australia now. 

I was remembering when he was a lovely baby, now he is eight years old. When he was a baby he was very calm and smiling, now he wants to play all the time. He is a little shy and smart. He likes to go to new places and enjoys artistic activities like drawing and painting.

Thomas got a nice surprise early in the morning when he received all his presents. He also received many messages and calls from family that are far away and he was extremely happy. 

Thomas, it's wonderful to see you grow. Happy birthday to you 🎂🥳 I love you so much my dear nephew 💞🤗


Comments

  1. If I remember correctly, this post is from Cynthia. Lovely family story. (Although I expect he received messages, not massages :) Carol T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your nephew 🎂🍨🎈🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like 8 is a good number to be! Carol T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!