Get out of our world, Depression!

Yesterday, I happened to read a piece of sad news that YammerS, a Chinese caster named ' Mi HongWei ', tragically took his own life. He had been struggling with depression since his father died in 2019.


To be honest, I am not familiar with YammerS and I had never followed his social account. I just knew he was one of the most passionate casters in the scene of DOTA2 which is the most popular and the biggest bonus esport.

With regard to the word ' Depression ', I involuntarily think of my favourite singer—Chester Bennington, the one who′s best known as the lead vocalist of rock band ' Linkin Park ', struggled with depression for most of his life.












I still remember that the first song I heard coming from Linkin Park was ' Numb '. The song itself is fiercely explosive and extremely powerful, yet it could make me stay peaceful and help me concentrate on my work at hand. At that moment, I was a senior at medical university.



When I am listening to the song again and again, the media platform feeds me a music video of ' Rolling in the deep '. Not Adele′s version, but Chester Bennington′s.

Oh, my God, the song is bloody fantastic. Anyway, you shouldn′t miss it!!!



In the end, I hope there is no depression wherever they are now.





Comments

  1. Great post Tao, very interesting topic and I enjoyed the videos you added as well - fantastic music. Carol T

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post!I like this edit of post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!