Yucheng

 Hi everyone.

     Good afternoon! I’m Yucheng. Have you ever eaten Indian food? Last weekend my wife and I went to the Indian restaurant which is called TSK. That has a five star rating on Google. When I saw this for the first time, I said to myself how beautiful the restaurant is!
     
        I’d like to share my experience. The restaurant was decorated with trees and beautiful lotus flowers and environment was comfortable.

         Secondly, the food is traditional Indian cuisine. The butter chicken and curry mutton, which were delicious, were made by a famous Indian chef who came from Mumbai. Especially, the assorted colourful mini cakes were tasty,great!

          All in all, I think the restaurant is good, I will try it again.
            Share your thoughts.

(The Secret Kitchen-An-Indian-Saga,Balla Vista,Australia.)

Comments

  1. This sounds like a good place to go. I don't eat much Indian food but I might try this as you make it sound inviting. Carol T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!