𝙎𝙠𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚🌈


𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮  𝓽𝓸  𝓶𝔂  𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽  𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓰❀




 Hi all! Welcome to my first blog post!📣('ᴗ' )و

Have you ever seen this kind of beautiful pink sky before?Last weekend as the sun was setting, I took this photo.In my hometown, I never seen a such beautiful sky. Probably because of the air pollution, my hometown’s sky is always foggy. But in Sydney, I can see the sky in different color almost everyday. Let me immerse myself in the charm of nature.

On Saturday after lunch as usual I was bored watching TV shows at home and my mom suggested going out for a walk for exercise. I agreed. It was a cool day with little sunshine, the breeze was blowing and make us feel comfortable. We were walking while chatting and without knowing the time we walked to the Parramatta Westfield. Since it was past 3 p.m.,we decided to return. On the way back to home, we found out that the park close to my home has been renovated, so we walked in and took a look. At that moment I saw the sky turn pink and purple mixed, but it didn’t last long until the sun went down.

I took a lot of photos, but I felt that they didn’t capture the beauty. The sky was like someone knocked over the palette and turning into a brilliant sunset.

In the end the good scenery made my mood better all the evening!♡+♡=♡²

Please comment!


Comments

  1. Wonderful photo Xin. I agree that sometimes photos don't capture the true beauty of nature but they can help us remember what we saw and how we felt. The sunrise this morning was amazing too, all oranges and reds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crispy And Delicious Kokis

Help!!